We’re always looking for great people to join the TDRMOTO family.
E-Commerce Web Manager for Amazon, Catch, and Shopify
Well established trading company in Hopper Crossing is seeking an E-Commerce & Digital Manager to grow our online business. As the E-Commerce Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for the fastest growing channel of the business. The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who is technical skilled also understands brands and consumers.
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Update and maintain website and e-Commerce store on Catch or Amazon
- Grow online presence and drive sales by Web Graphics and maintaining contents
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition
- Proven background and experience working within e-Commerce.
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics on eBay or Amazon
- Social marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications. Advantage if candidate speak or understand Mandarin
- Capable of working on own initiative, self-motivated, sometimes outside of standard work hours
This is a full time position with 3 month probational period.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
If interested please contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org