TDR Red XVW300 300cc Off Road Dirt Bike
TDR Red XVW300 300cc Off Road Dirt Bike
12% off Sold out
Regular price $2,463.12
Regular priceUnit price per
- Brand: TDR
- Model: XVW300
- Brakes (F): DISC
- Brakes (R): DISC
- Front Suspension Type: upside down fork
- Rear Suspension Type: single shock
- Tank Capacities: 10L
- Wheelbase (mm): 1448
- Ground Clearance (mm): 265
- Overall Height (mm): 1170
- Overall Length (mm): 2070
- Overall Width (mm): 785
- Seat Height (mm): 910
- Gross Weights (kg): 157
- Net Weight (kg): 133
- Max Weight Allowance (kg): 150
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 70.2x70
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Cylinders: 1
- Displacement (ml): 270.8
- Engine Type: oil-cooled 4-stroke
- Max power (kw/(r/min)): 13.5Kw/8000r/min
- Max Torque (N.m/(r/min)): 19.5N.m/5500±500r/min
- Fuel System: unleaded 91
- Engine oil: 1.1 L 15W/40 4 stroke
- Starter: Electric/ kick
- Spark Plug type: D8RTC
- Carby: pz34
- Clutch Type: Manual , Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-Speed manul 1-N-2-3-4-5
- Drive: Chain
- Tyres (F): 90/100-21
- Tyres (R): 110/100-18
- Rim (F): 1.85-21
- Rim (R): 2.15-18
- Actual colours of product may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting conditions, slight differences in product finishes and other factors
- This bike is not fully assemble due to transportation regulations, it will be brand new in-box. Self and professional assembly required
- Speed limit depend on weight, road and weather condition
- Shipping quoted freight charge are all based on self pick up from freight depot only. Please read through for depot's locations. If item needs to be delivered to door please email us your post code and name of suburb for freight charge
- Photos ID and signature required during the pickup process from freight depot
- This is OFF-ROAD Bike, not for Road Use
- 30-day parts warranty.
- Warranty does not cover labour and postage costs and the buyer will be responsible for ANY postage costs incurred.
- We do offer free diagnosis and repairs at our discreet for our products. Labor cost may apply especially for products that are not from us but we will inform buyer fully before proceeding.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to incorrect use, incorrect assembly, accident, collision, wear and tear, as well as improper maintenance.
- Buyer must treat the bike like any other vehicle and service the bike with a qualified person as well as be doing regular maintenance.
- Warranty is voided if the engine is tampered with or performance parts installed by the customer.
- If a part or product is damaged or not functioning on arrival, we require the buyer to contact us immediately and then arrange to send the faulty part or product to be sent back to us. Buyer must provide photos or send the part back (where photos do not help) on request. We will examine and test the fault and once confirmed we will replace or repair any of our item deemed to be faulty at no cost. However, we must stress that all postage fees are buyer responsibility.
- Item cannot be returned by COD and we will not accept the item returned through COD. All postage costs are buyer's responsibility and buyer must contact us prior to sending back the item for warranty.
- All spare parts are available for purchase. In the event, if we do not stock the parts, we can order it in from an overseas manufacturer.
Disclaimer, Waiver and Release of Liability:
- To the maximum extent at law, you understand and acknowledge that the use of bike has inherent risks, dangers, and hazards and your use of our product even in normal circumstances may result in injury including, but not limited to bodily injury, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death, or other ailments that, could cause serious disability.
- By your use of our product, you hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages.
- You on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, and your heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify TDRMOTO Pty Ltd and all its directors from all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of your use of our products.
- You understand that you are releasing, discharging, and waiving any claims or actions that you may have presently or in the future. You agree that it is you to exempt and relieve TDRMOTO Pty Ltd from liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death by any cause.
- Parent supervision is mandatory when the rider is a child. Helmets are to be always worn by the rider when riding these vehicles. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure that the bike has been configured safe and thoroughly check before riding.